Monday, September 12, 2011

He works so hard. He Is My Man (>.<) ~* Episode 2

(Please kindly proceed to Episode 1 before you start reading this post. Thank you for your cooperation.)

Superman is a loving father. He has been longing for a home and babies (according to what he has told me all this while)
(Erm...ok, this picture is just for display purpose. No any violent element in it.)

He tried his very best to come home as often as he could. He gave up his hobbies for the baby. One of them is his basketball. He is a hardcore NBA fans who cannot miss any basketball programmes on Astro. He used to go for basketball practice with his friends during weekends. But, in order to come home to meet us, he missed much of it.

The most frequent sentence that I heard from him when we were chatting on phone was, "I miss my baby so much.", which sometimes made me sad. When he was home and Eva could not recognize him, I could almost hear something breaking in his heart.

To make sure that three of us can stay together, he has worked so hard and used all the methods he could. He likes to hum the song "I don't wanna miss a thing". From here, you know how desperate he is to be staying together with his beloved princess.
But, life does not go his way. After a few months becoming an Orang Utan, He received an offer to go for training and then... he was to be transferred to Kuching, Sarawak!!

(To be continued...)



1 comment:

  1. Dear Shua, I just have one point to make clear, I don't think your dearest hubby gives up watching NBA, but there is no match for him to watch this season, well, not yet [am praying hard], due to some disputes between the players and the associations.

    Paise ah, Shua's hubby, can't let you take credit for that. Muahahaha =D

    =PeNg=

    ReplyDelete