Monday, September 5, 2011

Can you please remember me?






Have you experienced the nervousness while sending Facebook friend request to a person that you know and waiting for his or her response? I have. MANY TIMES.

To be honest, I also had rejected many people's friend requests. But, this is because I cannot recall who they are at all. I don't add strangers. Therefore, I always think others think the same way as I do. And, it is pretty sad when I saw my friend requests was in 'pending' mode, as this means that the particular person that I claim I know takes me as a stranger. What about the memory that we had shared? (Apparently it is not meaningful enough for them to retain in their Long Term Memory System)

So sad...

So sad...

So sad...

Haiz... (Emo-ing...)

My friend used to advise me not to regret on anything that I have done. But, I spent half of my life feeling uneasy with the things I have done. And, today, I did it again.

I felt regretful for adding those people. Although I really do know them. I just cannot help feeling upset if they do not remember who I am anymore. A friend that I used to share laughter with or even just a smile. At least, I remember you. I know the world does not revolve around me.
But...

Do you remember me?

Can you please remember me?

(Emo-ing Again)

3 comments:

  1. it's better than your bestest bestfriend is now a complete stranger. that sucks harder. *jumping on the emo bandwagon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emo is so not your style, hehe... Anyway, any story to share?

    ReplyDelete